Denver Medical Marijuana Attorney
Serving Clients in Arvada and Other Areas: Marijuana Dispensary Lawyer
Colorado has made medical marijuana legal to help ease the pain for individuals suffering from serious medical conditions. However, the state requires strict compliance for patients, caregivers and dispensaries authorized to distribute medical marijuana. A slight oversight could result in state or federal drug charges.
At The Law Firm of Richard Bloch, P.C., we are committed to helping clients stay on the right side of the law. Attorney Richard Bloch has a firm understanding of the complicated guidelines governing the growth and sale of medical marijuana. Contact our law firm today if you have been charged with a drug crime or to avoid drug charges.
Representing Patients, Caregivers and Dispensaries
Attorney Richard Bloch offers comprehensive legal support to medical marijuana patients, growers and dispensary owners. He is familiar with the statuary and constitutional provisions as well as the local medical marijuana ordinances in Colorado. Mr. Bloch's extensive background helps him represent clients in a variety of ways, such as:
- Guiding clients to structure cultivation farms according to the law
- Advising clients on local requirements for opening dispensaries
- Working with caregivers to help them take the right steps to become licensed
- Helping patients remain compliant to avoid medical marijuana drug charges
Mr. Bloch has a network of experts in tax and business law to help clients structure their business in compliance with medical marijuana laws. He offers a conservative approach, so that clients can avoid criminal charges and hefty fines.
Mounting a Strong Defense Strategy
Denver lawyer Richard Bloch is a former prosecutor with more than 30 years of experience in the criminal justice system. He knows firsthand how the other side works. Mr. Bloch is prepared to defend clients accused of:
- Illegal possession of medical marijuana
- Profiting from the sale of medical marijuana
- Using medical marijuana in an unauthorized location
- Growing and cultivating more plants than authorized
- Obtaining a false prescription for medical marijuana
Attorney Bloch knows how many marijuana plants individuals are allowed to grow, the amount of medical marijuana individuals can have in their possession and exceptions to the rules. He will evaluate the evidence against you and conduct a thorough investigation to mount an effective defense strategy.
Medical marijuana remains a federal drug crime. Contact our law firm today to take the right steps in avoiding a criminal charge.