Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer
Attorney Serving Englewood and Other Areas: Experienced Defense for Sexual Assault and Other Charges
If you have been charged with any crime, you need an attorney. If you are being investigated for a crime, you really need an attorney. Richard Bloch is a former prosecutor with more than 30 years of experience in criminal law. He is recognized throughout Colorado for his work as a criminal defense lawyer.
Contact us to get the immediate legal help you need with any of the following criminal charges:
- Drug offenses : Get a lawyer who is extremely knowledgeable with issues like mandatory sentencing, prior convictions, prescription fraud and medical marijuana laws. We handle drug possession and drug sales cases.
- DUI charges and traffic violations : A lawyer with extensive experience with all crimes, including felonies, can guarantee you top-notch criminal defense in your DUI or other motor vehicle case. We work with first-time and repeat offenders.
- Theft and burglary : Theft and burglary charges can be successfully defended against. Consult an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible after a property crimes arrest.
- Domestic violence : You need a lawyer who will strike the right balance, one who isn't afraid to go to trial but who won't rush into court at the risk of destroying your family.
- Sex crimes : A sexual assault conviction stays with you for the rest of your life. You need an attorney who completely understands the issues and what is at stake. Our law firm represents individuals accused of adult sexual assault, sex crimes against children and Internet sex crimes.
- Murder, assault and other violent crimes : Most criminal defense lawyers have never handled a murder case at trial. We have extensive experience with murder, assault, vehicular manslaughter and violent crime trials.
- Habitual criminal : Attorney Richard Bloch is recognized statewide as an authority on the implications of Colorado's harsh repeat-offender laws.
- White collar and economic crime : We have experience organizing highly complex white collar cases — involving massive amounts of evidence and the testimony of expert witnesses — for trial.
Contact Our Denver Criminal Defense Attorneys Today
When you need an experienced criminal defense attorney who can handle plea bargaining, trial practice and sentencing issues with equal confidence, contact us.